In this blog I will clarify that How we can escape iOS gadget on Windows PC utilizing TC-Ra1nUSB and checkra1n apparatus? checkra1n is an extreme escape instrument with help for most ages of iOS gadgets beginning from iPhone 4S (A5 chip) to iPhone 8 and iPhone X (A11 chip). The entirety of the gadgets referenced are jailbreakable for their whole lifetime. This implies each current iOS variant and forms that will come later on.
All A5 to A11 gadgets are perfect with checkra1n escape. Just the most recent gadgets including iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max are not good with checkra1n Jailbreak. Introduce Cydia application on the most recent iOS 13 to 13.3 Version. in any case, checkra1n apparatus is just accessible for macOS meaning Windows clients have not had the option to escape their PC so If you need use checkra1n on Windows PC you have to introduce hackintosh on Windows PC.
What is Hackintosh?
What is Hackintosh? How to install mac os on windows PC | full explain
Now you can use checkra1n tool on Windows PC without install hackintosh using TC-Ra1nUSB.
TC-Ra1nUSB is a hackintosh install disk but you can’t install hackintosh on PC by using it. You can create a bootable hackintosh USB using TC-Ra1nusb then need to boot into on your Windows or Linux PC where you can run the checkra1n tool and proceed to jailbreak your iPhone.
Checkm8 exploit (checkra1n) supported devices:
- A5 – iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini (1st generation)
- A5X – iPad (3rd generation)
- A6 – iPhone 5, iPhone 5C
- A6X – iPad (4th generation)
- A7 – iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- A8 – Phone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 4
- A8X – iPad Air 2
- A9 – iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPad (2017) 5th Generation
- A9X – iPad Pro (12.9 in.) 1st generation, iPad Pro (9.7 in.)
- A10 – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPad (2018, 6th generation), iPad (2019, 7th generation)
- A10X – iPad Pro 10.5″ (2017), iPad Pro 12.9″ 2nd Gen (2017)
- A11 – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
- OS 13.3.1 beta, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.2.3, iOS 13.2.2, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.1.3, iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.1, iOS 13, iOS 12.4.4, iOS 12.4.3, iOS 12.4.2, iOS 12.4, iOS 12.3.2, iOS 12.3.1, iOS 12.3
Jailbreak using TC-Ra1nUSB on Windows PC
First check hardware and software requirements for TC-Ra1nUSB as following
- USB Drive 16 GB or up for bootable TC-ra1nUSB
- Etcher software for flash disk image to USB Drive
- TC-Ra1nUSB disk image for intel PC
Now you need to change some settings in the BIOS of your PC like enable virtualisation, disable secure boot & VT-D. Now flash TC-Ra1nUSB in USB Drive & boot your PC with TC-Ra1nUSB Drive.
Use checkra1n on Windows PC without install macOS using TC-ra1nUSB
This method is way more easier than installing hackintosh for using checkra1n in Windows PC. if you are desperate to jailbreak your iPhone running iOS 13 – iOS 13.3 on a Windows PC, this is easiest way but my TC-Ra1nUSB available only for intel PC for AMD cpus I will release soon of TC-Ra1nUSB-AMD.